Top 10 Bangkok Silom
The Best of Silom in Bangkok
Silom Road runs from the Chao Phraya River at one end to the peaceful Lumpini Park, with the BTS Skytrain and MRT conveniently connecting this popular tourist area with the rest of the city. Although this is Bangkok’s commercial centre in the daytime, Silom transforms itself into a hub of activity after dark, with street food stalls popping up in a flash, fine dining restaurants opening their doors and countless bars and naughty nightclubs keeping the area busy until late.
As well our selecting our favourite attractions, our Bangkok experts have tried and tested almost every restaurant, bar and nightclub in the area, coming up with the 10 best. Shopping also plays an important role in Silom, and we’ve handpicked all the finest malls and markets. Don't miss out on what this vibrant area has to offer with this Best of Everything Guide to Silom.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
10 Best Everything Silom