Top 10 Siam
The Best of Siam in Bangkok
Siam is best known as the shopping neighbourhood of Bangkok, thanks to Siam Paragon and CentralWorld, the biggest malls in Thailand. But that's not all, some of the best activities for kids are in Siam, including the aquarium, Madame Tussauds and Kidzania. Siam is also excellent for food, from award-winning Thai at Sra Bua to rooftop dining and cocktails at Red Sky. Siam is walkable, and it would be easy to spend a few days seeing everything on offer here.
When you don't know an area well it can be tough to choose where to eat, what to see, where to shop and what to do, so we've created Top 10 guides to make sure that you get the most out of each area of Bangkok. We live in city and spend our days exploring, so everything is up to date - we've only put the best into our top 10 guides to Siam.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Top 10 Everything in Siam