Top 10 Riverside
The Best of Riverside in Bangkok
Riverside Bangkok is one of the Thai capital’s best loved areas. With the gigantic Chao Phraya snaking its way through the centre of Bangkok, this is the place to come and escape the city’s often oppressive heat, as well as enjoy a whole host of stunning attractions, fine dining restaurants and great riverside bars.
Plenty of luxurious hotels have also popped up on the banks of the river, taking advantage of the picturesque views and convenient location next to some of Bangkok’s best attractions, including the Grand Palace and Wat Arun which are both just a short stroll from the water’s edge. The section is your guide to the top 10 things to do and see at Riverside Bangkok, as well all the best hotels, shopping, nightlife and restaurants.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer