Top 10 Bangkok Pratunam
The Best of Pratunam in Bangkok
Pratunam is one of the most colourful and chaotic areas of Bangkok, a city already renowned for being pretty hectic. The area, which is packed into just a few square miles of the city centre, is famous for two things: shopping and the tallest building in Thailand - the impressive Baiyoke Tower and Sky Hotel. In terms of shopping options, Pratunam has a wide range of factory fashion outlets, mega-malls and is best known for the sprawling Pratunam Market that dominates most of the area. Quality hotels next to all the shops are in no short supply either, catering towards a range a different budgets and tastes.
This Top 10 section is your definitive guide to the Pratunam, compiled by our Bangkok experts who hit the streets for some first-hand research. Below, find our 10 best hotels and shopping in Pratunam, as well as the area’s most interesting attractions, restaurants and surprisingly eclectic mix of nightlife spots too.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
10 Best Everything Pratunam