Sukhumvit Road plays host to some of the finest hotels in Bangkok. All of the international players are here, combining world class facilities with famed Thai hospitality, in the most convenient area for visitors who want to make the most of this urban playground.
Our list of Top 10 Hotels in Sukhumvit contains some of the most modern and impressive buildings in the city, such as the glass and steel facade of Plaza Athenee or the stunning cantilevered swimming pool of the Okura Prestige that seemingly hangs in mid-air from the 25th floor. For clued up visitors looking for a great location close to public transport, Sukhumvit is always a popular choice, and as these hotels are within 45 minutes’ drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, they ensure a quick getaway at any time of day.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour