Pratunam has more hotels than almost any other area in Bangkok, ranging from boutique guesthouses for those on a budget to famous hotel chains and even the tallest building in Bangkok: Baiyoke Sky Bangkok Hotel. Pratunam is one of the most polarising places in the downtown area due to its 24 hour market and ‘shop ‘til you drop’ manifesto. Some people can’t get enough; others are tired at the thought. Well serviced by both skytrain and subway, one thing is clear: Pratunam offers an exciting place to stay in Bangkok.
With such a startling range of accommodation it can be hard to narrow down your options so here we have compiled a handy guide of the Ten Best Places to Stay in Pratunam. Find a hotel to suit your own unique style below.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour