7 Days Around Thailand Tour
start from THB 47,290
During this week-long trip you’ll visit Ayutthaya, Lampang, Lamphun, Lopburi, Sukothai, Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. Travelling by land and water, you'll see ancient pagodas, rivers, handicraft making, cultural shows, an elephant camp and orchid farm, and stay in a Hmong hill-tribe village close to the Burmese border. You'll reach the Golden Triangle, where the borders of Thailand, Burma and Laos convene, before taking a boat trip down the Mekong River. A tour that gives true insight into Northern Thailand's rural spirit, culture and beauty, and its peoples' unique charm and hospitality.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.