6 Days Thailand Classic Tour
Thailand Packages Tours
Classic tour 6 days brings you to the natural and cultural attractions making this one of Asia’s greatest destinations. The displays of visual, performing and culinary arts are matched by a warm and welcoming culture. Our classical tour sets off from Bangkok to the central plains before heading to simple some of the wonders of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai in the Northern region.
6 Days Thailand Classic Tour
DAY 1 BANGKOK – AYUTTHAYA – PHITSANULOK (Lunch)
Early morning pick up passengers from various Bangkok hotels, drive to Bang Pa In for a scenic boat trip to Ayutthaya. Visit Wat Panangchoen, Wat Yai Chaya Mongkol and the ancient ruins of Wat Chai Wattanaram. Then continue to Wat Sakaeo in Bang Sadet village. This temple was constructed in 1699 when it was originally named Wat Sakae. Wat Sakaeo also serves as an orphans care center with over 1000 children under supervision. Within the temple area is a center for hand woven fabrics, a project initiated and established in 1981 by Her Majesty the Queen. Here, hand woven fabrics and products can be bought at reasonable prices. In front of the temple is the Pa Mok Cultural Center, providing demonstration of weaving, silverware and court doll production. After lunch at a local restaurant, continue to Phitsanulok. Visit Wat Maha That and its highly revered Buddha statue, Phra Buddha Jinaraj. Overnight at AMARIN LAGOON HOTEL.
DAY 2 PHITSANULOK – SUKHOTHAI – LAMPANG (Breakfast | Lunch)
Drive to Sukhothai, where you will visit the ancient ruins at Sukhothai Historical Park; a short ride on a traditional ox-cart brings you to Wat Sri Chumwith it's gigantic Buddha statue. Continue to Sri Satchanalai for lunch at Gaeng Luang Restaurant. Upon arrival in Lampang, we take you on a horse carriage ride through town with photo stops at two interesting temples, each which its own architectural style and history: Wat Don Tao, Wat Pratu Phong. We will also visit Baan Sao Nak, a 100-year old teak-wood mansion. Overnight at LAMPANG RIVER LODGE or WIENGLAKOR.
DAY 3 LAMPANG – GOLDEN TRIANGLE – CHIANG RAI (Breakfast | Lunch)
Drive to the Golden Triangle. After lunch at the Imperial Golden Triangle Hotel, take a boat ride on the Mekong River, where the borders of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos converge. Continue to Mae Sai, the northern most city bordering Myanmar. Overnight at RIMKOK RESORT in Chiang Rai.
DAY 4 CHIANG RAI – CHIANG MAI (Breakfast | Lunch)
Early morning depart for Chiang Mai with a brief photo stop at Wat Rong Khun, which is very different to any of temple you are likely to see in Thailand. The temple is almost entirely white – no other colours are used at all. Arrive in Chiang Mai at noon and check in at your hotel. Lunch at Empress Hotel. In the afternoon, visit Wat Doi Suthep, a famous landmark of the city, tucked away in the mountains at an elevation of 1,056 meters. The temple is reached by climbing 290 steps, flanked by a NAGA balustrade on both sides.
Optional evening program (not included in package price): Traditional Kantoke Dinner & presentation of Northern Dances. Price per person: 520 Baht. Overnight at THE EMPRESS CHIANG MAI.
DAY 5 CHIANG MAI – BANGKOK BY TRAIN (Breakfast | Lunch)
Visit Mae Saa Elephant camp and watch the skilled elephants at work.
Optional (not included in package price): 1- hour elephant ride. Price per person: 800 Baht. Continue to an orchid farm for lunch, then return to town and visit the handicraft villages in Sankampheng. Transfer to Chiang Mai Railway Station. Depart by second-class air-conditioned train with sleeping berth. Overnight ON THE TRAIN.
DAY 6 ARRIVAL BANGKOK
Arrive at Bangkok Railway Station in the early morning. End of services (transfer from Railway station to your next destination is not included in package price and will be charged separately).
6 Days Thailand Classic Tour (Join Tour)from THB23,840Remark:
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Rates are valid until 31 October 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Remark Join tour requires a minimum of two people and departureEvery Monday and Tuesday with English or German speaking guide. Excluded domestic airfares. Child rates are applicable for 1 child between 2 - 11 year if accompanied by 2 full paying passenger.
- Transfers and tours by air-conditioned car/minibus/coach from city hotels in Bangkok
- Services of a an English- or German speaking guide on the seat-in-coach tour
- Services of an English speaking guide on the private tour
- Baggage handling (1 piece per luggage per person)
- Admission fees and activities mentioned in the program
- Boat trips as mentioned in the program
- Meals as specified in the program (Breakfast, Lunch)
- Accommodation shared twin rooms with private bathroom
- 2nd class air-con sleeper berth train-ticket from Chiang Mai to Bangkok
- Service charges and VAT
- Transfer from Bangkok Railway station to your next destination on Day 6
- Surcharges for other language guides (private tour)
- Other meals than mentioned in the program
- Surcharges for compulsory gala dinners
- Optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature (drinks, phone calls, mini bar consumptions, laundry etc.)
- Tips for guide and driver (at your discretion)
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556