Maliwan Thai Cooking Class
Bangkok Thai Cooking Classes
Learn to cook Thai food in a friendly and welcoming environment at Maliwan Thai Cooking Class, located in Khaosan Road area. It’s not as hard as you’d think and the most important ingredient for a successful class is fun at Maliwan. Recipes and preparation processes are based on traditional Thai cuisine with the occasional touch of modern fusion and international gastronomy added in. English-language classes are purposely kept small (eight or less students) so that a one-on-one approach can be adapted. Dishes taught range from Thai folk dishes, hors d’oeuvres to main meals.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.