Cooking Course & Cruise
Bangkok Thai Cooking Classes
Thai cuisine has always stressed a delicate balance between the four different tastes: sour, salty, sweet and, last but not least, spicy hot! Thai food is very versatile and adaptable to suit almost any palate. Ship A-H-O-Y, Chef A-H-O-Y is the one of our CBT - Community Based Tourism projects. This is the way we can share local benefits - to nature, culture and local economies.
We can experience Thai culture through the arts and secrets of fragrant and delicious Thai cooking with the local people. An experienced chef, who will show you the secret recipe of an authentic Thai cuisine for 4-5 dishes step-by-step. However we consider after this time, you’ll be able to cook again at home, as we select only ingredients that you can readily find in your own country.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.