Cooking Course & Cruise
Bangkok Thai Cooking Classes
Thai cuisine has always stressed a delicate balance between the four different tastes: sour, salty, sweet and, last but not least, spicy hot! Thai food is very versatile and adaptable to suit almost any palate. Ship A-H-O-Y, Chef A-H-O-Y is the one of our CBT - Community Based Tourism projects. This is the way we can share local benefits - to nature, culture and local economies.
We can experience Thai culture through the arts and secrets of fragrant and delicious Thai cooking with the local people. An experienced chef, who will show you the secret recipe of an authentic Thai cuisine for 4-5 dishes step-by-step. However we consider after this time, you’ll be able to cook again at home, as we select only ingredients that you can readily find in your own country.
Cooking Course & Cruise
- Tom Yam Ghung
- Chicken Green Curry
- Sweet and Sour Stir- fry
- Kai Loog Khery
- Banana in coconut cream (Desserts)
Explore the Chao Phrom fresh market.
Start the cooking lesson by prepare all of the fresh ingredients, before undertake to do cooking with our experienced cooking instructor.
Cruise the waterways around Ayutthaya on a converted rice barge taking in the incredible site of the city at night while enjoying your cooked lunch.
Disembark from the rice barge and set off for your next destination.
Thai cooking course on the Rice Barge cruise (Ayutthaya)from THB2,407Remark:
- Minimum 4 Pax
- Maximum 12 Pax
- Rates are valid until 31 October 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Minimum 4 person Daily departure at 09:00Exclude transfer
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- English speaking guide
- Cook book
- Boat fees
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Tour excludes hotel transfers. The meeting point for the tour is Ayutthaya Boat & Travel 45/2 Mu 1 Rojana Rd. Pratu Chai Ayutthaya 13000, Thailand
- By own transportation: Meet guide at Ayutthaya train station or your hotels in Ayutthaya city area.
- Should you difficulty to find the meeting point, please contact our representative at 081 456 9862, 035 244 558
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556