Suvarnabhumi Information Guide
Everything you Need to Know about Suvarnabhumi
Suvarnabhumi International Airport (pronounced 'su-wan-na-poom') is situated about 30 km or 40 minutes by car from central Bangkok. Nearby attractions are Ancient City, the world's biggest open-air museum, and Samut Prakarn Crocodile Farm and Zoo. Neighbouring the area is Bangna, a thriving commercial and industrial area and home to the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), as well as the massive Seacon Square shopping mall. The infamous Pattaya beach resort is also less than 40 minutes away.
Since the opening of Suvarnabhumi Airport, new business opportunities, especially in the property, tourism, logistics and export sectors, have continued to mushroom. There has been talk of plans to further develop the area into a financial street, consisting of banks and financial institutions with an investment of about 40 billion baht.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer