What to Do in Sukhumvit
Sukhumvit has a very high concentration of spas that go across the spectrum of the wellness hierarchy from massage shops to five-star renowned brands such as the Oasis Spa. In short a massage or treatment can cost you any where between 200 baht to 5,000 baht. The beauty of spas in Thailand is that other than curing those insufferable knots you can walk into most places after 21:00 and still be treated. Check out our most Popular Spas in Bangkok Page and see what you can get for your money.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Most Popular in Sukhumvit
Other Activities in Sukhumvit
Ananda Spa is a two-storey spa pitching itself as an oasis of tranquility in Bangkok's hectic Sukhumvit area. The tastefully earth-toned and deliciously-scented lobby sets the mood from the moment you arrive. (Read Review)
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 - 22:00
- BTS: Nana
- Address: President Solitaire, Sukhumvit Soi 11 and The Capitol Club, Sukhumvit Soi 24
- Tel: +66 (0)2 661 1210
This day spa has concessions in Phuket, Chiang Mai and Pattaya. Combining ancient methods with advanced discoveries to good effect, you will get the sense that you are in capable hands. With treatment rooms furnished with waterfalls to its cheerful gracious service, clients discover a spa experience like no other – a soothing combination of sights and sounds lends itself to a tangible feeling of serenity.
- Opening Hours: Daily 09:00 - 22:00
- BTS: Phrom Phong
- Address: 64 Soi Swaddee Sukhumvit 31 Road
- Tel: +66 (0) 2262 2122
If the love of football is in your blood, check out the classy football pitches at Arena 10. Covered with imported artificial grass from Italy, and protected from the elements – rain or direct sunlight – the two football pitches have got all it takes to raise the bar in your game. Additional facilities include goalkeeper gloves, team bibs, Adidas official footballs or futsal balls, air-conditioned lounge with TVs and pool tables, and fully-equipped locker rooms.
For football accessories and supplies, head to the second floor and browse a premium collection at Ari Football Concept Store. Call to check the pitches’ schedule before you go.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – midnight
- Location: Sukhumvit 55 (Thonglor Soi 10)
- BTS: Thong Lo
- Tel: +66 (0)2 392 2313
By Hands Craft
This cute little store housed inside the Eight Thonglor building is a gathering place for people who enjoy making handicrafts. The three main craft workshops available here include a decoupage and ceramic decals class, soap making, and sewing and quilting. If you walk past the products display area in the front, you will see a long table where all the classes seem to take place at the same time. The atmosphere is casual and friendly, and the instructor will be around to answer your questions.
Note that these classes usually last more than one day, so these workshops might not be a good idea if you plan to be in Bangkok for only a short time.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 17:00 (closed Monday)
- Location: 1st Fl. Eight Thonglor, Thonglor Soi 8
- Tel: +66 (0)2 713 8367, +66 (0)89 774 3109
"There’s been a murder!" And so begins your task to uncover the evidence and solve the clues needed to complete Escape Hunt, one of the most enjoyable activities in central Bangkok. It is essentially a live puzzle game in which your group of two to five players have to piece together evidence against the clock. The game is designed for anyone aged seven and over, and is a great activity for a family to play. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 to 20:00
- Address: Interchange 21 Building (Citibank), Level B2, Asok Intersection
- Tel: +66 (0) 2611 2827
- Price Range: 495 baht to 795 baht, depending on the size of the group
Tucked away from the hectic pace of Thonglor Road, Leyana Spa is a loft-like two-storey house set in a lush tropical garden. The entrance is stylishly decorated with stones sitting in a small pond leading to the front door. (Read Review)
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 22:00 (last appointment is at 20:00)
- BTS: Thonglor
- Address: 33 Thonglor 13, Soi Torsak, Klongtonnuer, Wattana
- Tel: +66 (0) 2874 4461
- How to get there: Take BTS to Thonglor station. Use exit 1 and walk to street level. Keep going straight until you see the road sign 'Sukhumvit 53'. Complimentary transfer service is available to and from Thonglor BTS station.
Major Bowl Hit
This eight-lane bowling alley and karaoke lounge is as exclusive as it gets in all of Bangkok. All the way up on the fourth floor, accessible only via a set of elevators from the parking, the place is so compact compared to other bowling alleys in Bangkok that it feels more like a private club than a public venue. And rightly so – you can reserve the whole place for private parties and have the bar, karaoke lounge and eight bowling lanes all to yourself. A DJ spinning pulsating electro-hip hop beats will spice up your party.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 02:00 (Mon-Sat), 11:00 – midnight (Sun)
- Location: 4th Fl. J Avenue, Thonglor Soi 15
- Tel: +66 (0)2 185 3127
Best Selling Hotels on Sukhumvit