Getting Around Sukhumvit
Travel and Local Information Guide
Its staggering length and complex networks of interconnecting sois (lanes), means Sukhumvit can be daunting. Of course it's good to be intrepid, but rather than just heading out without a plan, having some idea of where you'd like to go and how is advisable.
Taxis, motorbike taxis, tuk-tuks or buses will all happily ferry you around, traffic permitting. However, undoubtedly the best way to tackle Sukhumvit is by Skytrain (BTS). The Sukhumvit line operates all the way from the start of Sukhumvit to On Nut (Sukhumvit Soi 79), and gliding high above the gridlock will save you a lot of time and energy. The Sukhumvit Underground (MRT) station intersects with the Skytrain at Asok, providing the perfect means to explore other areas.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Best Selling Hotels in Sukhumvit