Where to learn Muay Thai in Bangkok
If you're in or planning to be in Thailand, why not take lessons in Muay Thai's homeland itself? One of the best places to go is probably the Muay Thai Institute in Rangsit, located 17.5 km north of Don Mueang International Airport The institute preserves and promotes the art of Muay Thai by offering accredited training Read More...
Luktupfah Muay Thai Camp
Luktupfah Muay Thai Camp is quite far from Bangkok city centre, so getting there can be a little inconvenient but this has the added benefit of keeping temptation at arm's length so you can focus on training. The trainers and staff are among the friendliest in Bangkok and with many live-in students, the vibe is communal Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 6.30am to 7.30pm (closed on Sundays)
- Location: 15 On Nut 65 Alley, Lane 8, Prawet, Bangkok 10250, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)86 101 4701
- Price Range: one daily session 400 baht, two daily sessions 600 baht, discounts available for weekly or monthly stays.
Master Toddy’s Muay Thai Academy Bangkok
Master Toddy’s Muay Thai Academy has earned many distinctions, which separates it from many fight camps in Bangkok. It's most famous thanks to the legendary status of Grand Master Toddy himself (Thohsaphon Sitiwatjana), who has been labelled ‘The Father of Muay Thai’ in England. He’s also renowned among the MMA community for training legends of the Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 7.30am to 9.30am and from 4pm to 6pm (closed on Sundays)
- Location: 55/103-109 Sukhumvit 107, Soi Bearing 22, Bearing, Bangkok 10270, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 743 3372
Muay Thai Live: The Legend Lives
Muay Thai Live: The Legend Lives at Asiatique Bangkok is an exciting theatrical show combining entertaining performances with the ancient martial art of Muay Thai boxing. Great for theatre enthusiasts, families or just anybody wanting to get an exhilarating insight into Thai culture, this 90-minute show left us impressed and eager to get into the ring Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Sunday from 8pm to 9.30pm (closed on Mondays)
- Location: ASIATIQUE The Riverfront, 2194 Charoen Krung Rd, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 108 5999
New Lumpinee Boxing Stadium
One of the best places to watch genuine Muay Thai in Bangkok is at New Lumpinee Boxing Stadium, located in the northern suburbs of the city. The power and grace of the fighters are impressive, and bouts come thick and fast with around 20 separate fights on each program. Bouts are fought over 5 rounds (2 Read More...
- Location: No 6 Ramintra Rd. Anusawaree, Bang Khen, Bangkok 10220, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 282 3141