Where To Learn Muay Thai in Bangkok
Although Muay Thai seems like a violent sport, learning it properly can be a fun and worthwhile experience. Many people, regardless of age and sex, turn to Muay Thai for self-defence and several martial art schools in Europe, America and Asia have added it to their courses. If you're in or planning to be in Thailand, Read More...
Bangkok Muay Thai Camp Luktupfah
Luktupfah (pronounced: look-tap-far) is a purpose built training camp in Bangkok offering students of any ability the chance to train in several fighting styles including Muay Thai, Muay Chaiya and Krabi Krabong. The Thai-English owned camp is open for single sessions (400 baht) and also has a 13 room guesthouse on-site for students who want a Read More...
- Opening Hours: Training Sessions: Morning from 08:00 Afternoon from 16:00
- Address: 5, On Nut Soi 65, Yaek 8, Bangkok (the small road leading to Luktupfah is unpaved)
- Tel: +66 (0)81 302 4622
- Price Range: one daily session 400 baht, two daily sessions 600 baht, discounts available for weekly or monthly stays.
Master Toddy’s Muay Thai Academy Bangkok
Master Toddy’s Muay Thai School has many distinctions which separates it from other fight camps in Bangkok, but its most famous thanks to the legendary status of Grand Master Toddy himself (Thohsaphon Sitiwatjana), who has been labelled ‘The Father of Muay Thai’ in England, and he’s also renowned with the MMA community for training legends of Read More...
- Opening Hours: 06:00 - 20:00
- Address: 55/103-109 Sukhumvit 107 – Soi 22, Bearing
- Tel: +66 (0) 2743 3372
- Price Range: 500 baht per group class; 1,000 baht per private class
Muay Thai Live at Asiatique Bangkok
Muay Thai Live at Asiatique Bangkok is an exciting theatrical show combining entertaining performances with the ancient martial art of Muay Thai boxing. Great for theatre enthusiasts, families or just anybody wanting to get an exhilarating insight into Thai culture, this 90 minute show really left us impressed, eager to don our skimpy shorts and get Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tue - Sun 20:00 (closed Monday)
- Location: THE STAGE Theatre, Asiatique Bangkok, Chareonkrung Soi 74-76
- How to get there: Take the BTS to Saphan Taksin and jump on the free shuttle at the end of the pier. Alternatively, tell your taxi driver to go to Asiatique.
The New Lumpinee Boxing Stadium
Muay Thai boxing in Bangkok is an experience not to be missed and, without doubt, the best place to watch genuine matches is at the new and improved Lumpinee Boxing Stadium (also called Lumpini Boxing Stadium) in the northern suburbs of the city.
The power and grace of the fighters is impressive and bouts come thick Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tue - Fri 18:30 - 23:00, Sat 16:00 - 20:00 and 20:15 - 24:00
- Address: No.6, Ramintra Rd, Anusawaree
- Tel: +66 (0) 2522 6843