Where to see sepak takraw in Bangkok
Bangkok Activities & Leisure0
Recreational sepak takraw can be seen played in the city's public parks, fairgrounds, city streets, courtyards of 'wats' (temples), Sanam Luang (near the Grand Palace), on construction sites or anywhere with just a few feet of open space...
All that is required is a rattan or plastic ball. The dazzling spectacle of the sepak takraw variety also features a net and requires a remarkable combination of flexibility, speed, power, mental alertness and acrobatic skill.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Visit
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Played every evening, from about 17:00 until 21:00.
- Location: Sukhumvit Road, between Soi 22 and 24 (next to Emporium shopping mall)
- BTS: Phrom Phong BTS station
Hua Mak Stadium
Played every evening from around 17:00 until 19:00.
- Location: 2088 Ramkamheang Road, Huamark, Bangkapi
- Tel: +66 (0)2 318 0940-4
Played every evening from around 17:00 until 20:00.
- Location: Rama I Road, Patumwan
- BTS: National Stadium station
- Tel: + 66 (0)2 214 0120
Every Saturday and Sunday morning, until about 10:00. Hoop takraw competitions are held here in the evenings, from around 17:30 onwards. The best time to catch the action is during summer (February to April).
- Location: Ratchadamnoern Road, Banglamphu (near Wat Phra Kaew)
Wachirabenchatat Park (Rotfai Park)
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Location: Kampaengphet 3 Road, Ladyao, Chatuchak (near Chatuchak Weekend Market)
- BTS: Mo Chit BTS station, or Kampaeng Phet MRT station
You May Also Like