Getting Around Silom
Travel and Local Information Guide
The area is easily accessible by either BTS (Sala Daeng) or MRT (Silom), and it's just as easy to explore the rest of the city with Silom as a base. From the BTS terminus at Saphan Taksin it's easy to catch a river taxi or river tour to visit Bangkok's historical attractions like the Grand Palace and Wat Arun along the river.
Taxis and tuk-tuks are also in good supply, but it's best to stick with the BTS or MRT, especially during rush hours.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Most Popular in Silom
Best Selling Hotels in Silom