Bangkok Wholesale Markets
Where to Buy Wholesale in Bangkok
Wholesale markets in Bangkok are jampacked with specialised products, whether flowers, textiles or fashion accessories. Pak Khlong Flower Market is, perhaps, the most fascinating as it offers pleasure for all senses – watch as truckloads after truckloads of flowers and fresh produce arrive pre-dawn and smell the delightful scents that fill the air. Pratunam is another popular wholesale market, specifically for clothes and fashion accessories. Wander down the narrow alleys and check out a host of collection ranging from street fashion all the way to indie labels produced by local designers.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour
Wholesale markets in Bangkok
Once only popular among wholesalers and traders, Chatuchak Weekend Market has reached a landmark status as a must-visit place for tourists. Its sheer size and diverse collections of merchandise will bring any seasoned shoppers to their knees – this is where you can literally shop ‘till you drop’.
The 35-acre (68-rai) area of Chatuchak is home to more than 8,000 market stalls. On a typical weekend, more than 200,000 visitors come here to sift through the goods on offer. Veteran shoppers would agree that just about everything is on sale here, although not all at the best bargain rates. But if you have one weekend in Bangkok, squeeze in a Read More...
- MRT: Chatuchak
- BTS: Mo Chit
- Tour Available: Chatuchak Market
Bangkok Flower Market (Pak Klong Talad) is the biggest wholesale and retail fresh flower market in Bangkok. The market has all kinds of popular flowers and flora-related items, including roses, forget me nots, orchids, lilies and more. Most of them sold in packs of 50 or 100 flowers in each, and prices are amazingly cheap. Part of the Old City, Bangkok Flower market is located on Chak Phet Road near Saphan Phut or the Memorial Bridge. Shops and vendors are housed inside two to three-storey shop-houses on both sides of the main road. The market lies just south of Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) and has access to Read More...
- Opening Hours: 24 hours, more popular during nighttime
- Location: Chak Phet Road, the Memorial Bridge or Saphan Phut Chao Phraya pier
- How to get there: Taxi or Tuk Tuk
Pratunam Market is a major market selling clothes, shoes, and fashion accessories at wholesale prices. Enter the small alleys and jam-packed small streets and you will find yourself in the middle of a clothes-maze. Prices are very cheap, and most shops offer retail prices for single pieces. Located at the intersection of Ratchaprop and Petchburi roads (next to Amari Watergate Hotel), Pratunam Wholesale Market is filled with shops and tiny stalls flowing over to the sidewalks and extending all the way to Baiyoke Towers I and Baiyoke Towers II on Ratchaprarop Soi 3. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 24 hours (retail shops open from 10:00 - 21:00)
- Location: Intersection of Ratchaprop and Petchburi roads to Ratchaprarop Soi 3
Hotels in Bangkok