Patpong Night Market is one of the must-do night shopping destinations in Bangkok for avid shoppers. Found in the built-up area known as Silom, the place is always busy and chaotic with all the commotion from the go-go bars nearby and lots of foreign visitors. This market in Bangkok's notorious nightlife district is often the first and easiest stop for many who’ve just arrived in Bangkok and lodging at one of several mid-to-upper-end hotels in Silom.
Be wary of the quality and prices of most items sold here, though. Both market and go-go bars seem to complement each other well. But as with both, remember not to be fooled by first impressions – and to bargain hard.
To get to Patpong Night Market if you're coming from BTS Siam station, alight at Sala Daeng station and exit down one of the right-hand stairs. Follow the increasing trail of vendors along the sidewalk. You'll reach the market after 5 minutes.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour