Patpong Night Market in Bangkok
Bangkok Hot Spots0
After recently cleaning up its act, Patpong's become one of the 'must' night shopping destinations for avid shoppers. Found in the built-up area known as Silom, the place is always busy and chaotic with all the commotion from the Go-Go bars nearby and lots of foreign tourists. This market in Bangkok's notorious nightlife district is often the first and easiest stop for many tourists just arriving to Bangkok, whilst lodging at one of several mid-to-upper-end hotels in Silom.
Be warned though, the quality and prices of most items sold are about as real and trustworthy as the girls shaking their wares in go-go bars flanking the area. Both market and go-go bars seem to complement each other well, but remember not to be fooled by first impressions, and to bargain hard.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Patpong Night Market
- Opening Hours: 18:00 - around 01:00 (every day)
- How to get there: Coming from BTS Siam station, depart at Sala Daeng station and exit down one of the right-hand stairs. Follow the increasing trail of vendors along the sidewalk, and after five minutes, you'll know you're there.
You May Also Like