Khlong Thom Market is one of the oldest street markets in Bangkok. Covering the 4 main roads of Yaowarat (Chinatown), it gets especially crowded late on Saturday evenings with a motley of stalls selling a wide range of second-hand goods and souvenirs. Besides the roadside stalls, there's also a 3-storey Khlong Thom Centre (near Worachak Road), where car accessories and toys are for sale.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Shopping at Khlong Thom Market
Khlong Thom Market is almost like a huge shopping mall, but everything is laid out in the open and with little to no sense of order. Along the lanes, you might come across an oddity that might appeal to your curiosity, whether it’s a discontinued toy or a decades-old brass lamp. Not everything at the market is second-hand – some shops offer brand-new, but usually knock-off items like handbags, shoes, and clothes.
Good to know about Khlong Thom Market in Bangkok
If you want to avoid the crowds, the best time to go is Sunday morning (8am to 11am). The easiest way to get there is by taxi, but you can also take the MRT train to the Wat Mangkon Station. Khlong Thom Market is around 750 metres northwest of the MRT station.
Khlong Thom Market in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 5pm
- Location: Worachak, Samphanthawong, Pomprapsattruphai, Bangkok 10110, Thailand