Klong Suan Roi Pee Market
The Klong Suan 100 Year Market is more than just a fresh food display, a giant bazaar or a touristic floating market – it's a living museum. A great way to enjoy the market is the way Thai people do it – by snacking on the many food options sold along the way. Some might look Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7am to 5pm
- Location: Theppharat-Lat Krabang Rd, Ban Pho, Chachoengsao 24140, Thailand
Or Tor Kor Market
Or Tor Kor Market is a nice place to stroll around, whether you're just browsing, taking photos, or doing some grocery shopping. Fresh, large-sized fruit of all types and varieties is what it's mostly known for, but you'll also find a wide range of vegetables, seafood, pre-cut meats and flowers. Thai sweets are also plentiful, whether Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6am to 8pm
- Location: 101, Phahonyothin Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
- How to get there: Take the MRT subway to Kamphaeng Phet station. Exit number three, and you're in the market.
Sampeng Lane Market
Sampeng Lane Market pretty much sums up the whole shopping experience of Chinatown Bangkok and, to some extent, the surrounding Old City. This daytime market is very busy, and the narrow lanes often become chaotic with rows of stalls peddling a wide range of goods. The steady flow of pedestrian traffic, pushcarts, worn-out Vespas, and the Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 6pm (hours vary)
- Location: Soi Wanit 1, Yaowarat, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand
Ta Tian Market
Ta Tian Market is a fresh marketplace in Bangkok Rverside, just opposite the white walls of Wat Pho. The market is often missed by travellers who often take a break at one of the charming little cafes under the arches of the Sino-Portuguese façades. You can find its small entrance right in the middle of this Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 6.30pm
- Location: Maha Rat Rd, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
The Circle Ratchapruk
The Circle Ratchapruk is a modern ‘themed-market’ with bright colours, European-inspired décor, and a range of stores selling locally designed products. The market area, which is spread over some 7,000 sq m, has around 100 shops and stalls. It’s particularly popular with young families with its themed installations, artwork and regular events, activities and educational shops for the kids. Unlike traditional markets in Bangkok, The Circle Ratchapruk has several chain restaurants, including MK and McDonalds, as well as Japanese buffets and grills.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 11am to 10pm, Friday–Sunday from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 39 Ratchaphruek Rd, Taling Chan, Bangkok 10170, Thailand
- Tel: +66 2 865 6850