Tokyu is a department store that adjoins MBK Centre in Bangkok. It has 4 storeys and in keeping with its location, always busy. On the 1st level, you can find underwear, luggage, shoes and cosmetics. On the next level, you can find the ladies clothing department alongside babywear and toys.
The 3rd floor is dedicated to men and filled with sportswear, watches, stationery and business wear. Finally, on the top level, there's a household and electrical appliance section as well as a food court offering varied cuisines and a supermarket where you can find many local grocery items and Thai cooking ingredients such as dried fungi.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour