Siam Center in Bangkok is one of the city’s trendiest fashion malls, with dozens of boutiques by up-and-coming and renowned Thai designers. There are plenty of well-known brands as well, many of which cater to young and fashion-forward shoppers.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
International brands at Siam Center Bangkok include Steve Madden, Adidas, Victoria’s Secret, Pull & Bear, and Lush. If you are looking for great value Thai labels, check out Lyn Around for dreamy dresses and Baking Soda for skinny jeans. Head to the 3rd floor for fantastic Thai designs at Fly Now III, Kloset, and Greyhound Original.
On the top floor, Siam Center has plenty of standalone restaurants and the Food Republic food court. Popular names include Swensen’s, Greyhound Café, Fuji Japanese Restaurant, Somtam Nua, and BonChon Chicken.
Good to know about Siam Center in Bangkok
The mall is quite fun to explore – you’ll find branches emerging from canvases and trees made from blonde wooden blocks, as well as LEDs, TV screens and stairways that light up in a series of bright colours. On the atrium’s ceiling, large screens project a series of images, including advertisements for brands available at the mall.
Located next to the Siam BTS Skytrain Station, Siam Center is linked to several malls in the area, including Siam Paragon Mall, Siam Discovery, and Siam Square One Mall.
Siam Center in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 979 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 658 1000