Seacon Square in Bangkok is one of Southeast Asia’s largest shopping malls. The 5-storey complex has hundreds of shops and outlets, a huge IT mall, an indoor amusement park, and a 14-theatre multiplex cinema.Seacon Square is around 20 km southeast of central Bangkok. The shopping mall is close to several prominent landmarks, including King Rama IX Park and Talad Rod Fai Train Night Market
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of Seacon Square in Bangkok
Season Square has more than 400 speciality shops and 15 anchor stores such as Tesco Lotus, Robinson Department Store, Seacon Fashion Mall, Office Depot, and Tops Supermarket. A food court occupies the 4th floor of the mall, with around 30 kiosks serving Thai and Asian fare. A food market on the ground floor offers a street-side cuisine concept, with 20 vendors selling street food and local snacks.
The IT section at Seacon Square is one of Bangkok’s largest centres for computer gadgets, parts and accessories. Klongtom Seacon, on the 3rd floor, offers all kinds of electronic parts, toys, watches, mobile phones, and Hi-Fi equipment. If you’re looking for clothes and fashion accessories, the 5,000-sq-m Seacon Fashion Mall and Siam Seacon on the 2nd floor has over 300 boutiques by designer labels and local independent brands.
What to do at Seacon Square
Yoyoland at Seacon Square is a 10,000-sq-m indoor amusement park, where you can enjoy fun rides and games. The 14-screen Grand EGV multiplex comes with 2 Gold Class theatres, each with its own box office, cosy reclining sofas, and luxuries such as blankets, pillows, and socks.
Seacon Square in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 10.30am to 9.30pm, Saturday–Sunday from 10am to 9.30pm
- Location: 55 Srinakarin Road, Nongbon Prawet, Bangkok 10250, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 721 8888