River City Bangkok Mall is a 4-storey shopping mall with sweeping views of the Chao Phraya River. Located on Riverside Bangkok, it specialises in antiques and collectables, as well as a good range of fashion and jewellery shops. Home décor, including wooden masks, bronze sculptures and Thai crafts, are also available at the mall.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of River City Bangkok Mall
River City Bangkok Mall dates back to 1984, originally serving a niche market of antique collectors and traders. Many antique shop owners are pioneers of the trade and can offer expert advice on their products. You’ll find a veritable treasure trove of Southeast Asian objets d'art, including Buddha sculptures, ceramics, Thai Benjarong (painted porcelain) wares, old maps and prints, gold and silver ornaments, and intricate wood carvings.
Monthly auctions take place at the Si-La-Sai Convention Hall (4th floor) every first Saturday of the month. Organised by the Riverside Auction House, appraisal experts are provided by the Association for the Propagation and Promotion of Objets d'Art. It’s one of the best ways to ensure that your purchase is a genuine antique.
Good to know about River City Bangkok Mall
River City Bangkok Mall has a waterfront promenade lined with excellent restaurants, most of which have outdoor terraces. You can also enjoy river cruises and dinner cruises, as well as boat transfers to/from the Sathorn Pier. To get to River City Bangkok Mall, take the BTS Skytrain to Saphan Taksin Station – a free shuttle boat service to mall departs from Sathorn Pier every day between 10am and 8pm.
River City Bangkok Mall
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 237 0077