Siam Paragon Department Store
Paragon Department store, as the name implies, is the ideal place to furnish you with all of life's necessities, beautiful and desirable things. Six levels of new and shiny things to entice you. Start at the top, at the Power Mall Ultra, where the latest in the multifaceted galaxy of audiovisual, electronics, digital and information technology is on show.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
One floor down, Paragon Men houses the ultimate in fashion, designer menswear, and trendy styles. And below, the Fashion Venue appeals to all female manifestations, be they nymph, mother or femme fatale - and all glorious deviations.
Gracefully descend to the Beauty Hall to indulge in some pampering, add a layer of gloss, an aura of scent or some talons - whichever defines your mood. And then, waft through the Gourmet Market and take your pick, from fresh health foods at the Fruit & Juice or Soup & Salad bars, wholesome bakery goods, to decadent patisserie and confectioneries.
Expect to find: The glamorous, the rich, the beautiful and the curious. Painfully beautiful things too, with an emphasis on fashionable, luxury living.
Value: Everything comes with a price tag. Some price tags are just considerably larger, so remember to take your credit card along. Bargains on some things abound during end-of-season sales, which happens to be once a month at least.
Verdict: Paragon is larger than life and you can't boast of your shopping experience in Bangkok without stopping by here.
You May Also Like