If you have been to Tokyo or Kyoto, you will know Isetan. It is an institution of fine taste in Japan. The name has an expensive sounding quality to it, and if you have visions of Louis Vuitton showpieces, you are you not far off. If there are brands the Japanese go moggy for, LV and Anna Sui are definitely among them. Louis Vuitton handbags are the mark of desirability in modern day Japan. While Isetan caters to a specific Japanese clientele, it does have an incredibly attractive supply of international as well as local products too. No-nonsense cosmetic counters stock the solution to your every imperfection.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
But we all know that what really fascinates us is Lego! Go to the Kid's Department and reminisce. And for bookworms, Kinokuniya has a prominent presence here too. If you fancy a bottle of sake, look no further than the supermarket that has many Japanese products as well as some hybrid Asian items. Oh, and look out for the darling eateries, such as Souzai delicatessen and Minamoto Kitchoan - the latter has authentic confections straight from the Land of the Rising Sun!
Other things you can expect to find in glorious abundance are business suits, briefcases, bonsais (at least two) and lots of little boxes of precious mementos - ornamental fans, lace gloves, and tabi (split-toed socks). You can even have your business name cards printed on the fourth floor. The Isetan Department store conveys that special attention to detail, a touch of delicacy that almost seems of another age. This thoughtfulness extends to the beloved who has to wait for their other-half to be properly outfitted, with benches alongside the escalators.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 21:00
- Location: 4/1- 4/2 CentralWorld, Rajdamri Road, Pathumwan
- BTS: Chidlom
- Tel: + 66 (0) 2255-9898
You May Also Like