The Icon Siam Shopping Mall has been called the “Mother of All Malls” and it is set to open in 2017. With two towers, 80,000 square meters of land, a convention hall, a condominium and much more - it will be an enormous retail and dining experience that will dominate several city blocks. It will contain an estimated 500 shops, with 100 restaurants from more than 30 different countries. It's also planned to feature a multimedia light show that will be visible from several kilometres away.
The project will be located on the bank of the Chao Phraya River and will be home to the first Takashiyama Department Store in Bangkok. This incredible 50 billion baht project will be the largest private investment to date and it is backed by the same tycoons behind Siam Discovery, Siam Center and Siam Paragon.
Keep an eye on the development of this exciting new shopping mall, as it will soon be one of the biggest developments in retail in Bangkok.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
- Location: Soi Charoen 5 Khlong San
- BTS: Krung Thonburi