The Esplanade Mall is a 7-storey shopping and entertainment complex in Ratchadapisek, close to Bangkok’s famous Ratchada Rot Fai Train Night Market. The shopping mall has a wide range of retail shops and restaurants, 12-screen Esplanade Cineplex, Sub-Zero ice-skating rink, Tops Supermarket, and the 1,500-seat Ratchadalai Musical Theatre.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of The Esplanade Mall in Bangkok
The Esplanade Mall has a selection of stores selling brand-name clothing, fashion accessories, electronic gadgets and beauty products. Its fashion caters to a hip, younger generation, with sports brands such as Puma, Adidas, Geox, Rip Curl and NYLA. For electronic gear, you can find stores by iStudio, Fujitsu, Sony, Samsung, Nokia, and Motorola.
The Esplanade Mall’s basement level has plenty of fast food outlets, restaurants, and Tops Supermarket. Asian cuisine dominates the dining scene – standouts include Ootoya, Fuji, Shabushi, Café Nero, BBQ Plaza, Lee Café, and MK Gold.
Families might enjoy Art in Paradise Bangkok, a trick-eye museum with many surrealistic paintings that make for interesting photos. If you like bowling, Blu-O Rhythm & Bowl is a 26-lane high-tech bowling alley with karaoke.
Good to know about The Esplanade Mall in Bangkok
The easiest way to get to The Esplanade Mall in Bangkok is by MRT – the Thailand Cultural Centre MRT Station is right by its entrance. In the evening, you can shop for souvenirs and sample street food at the Ratchada Rot Fai Train Night Market, located just behind the shopping mall.
The Esplanade Mall in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: Ratchadapisek Rd, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
- MRT: Thailand Cultural Center
- Tel: +66 (0)2 354 2133