Central Chidlom in Bangkok is a stylish 7-storey department store, with each floor dedicated to urban lifestyle, including beauty products, fashion, home décor, travel, toys, electronic gadgets, and books. Central Department Store has several branches throughout the city – its flagship store in Chidlom is one of the best places to find the latest fashion and lifestyle trends. It's also connected with the Chidlom BTS Skytrain and the ultra-luxe Central Embassy Mall.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights at Central Chidlom in Bangkok
The ground floor of Central Chidlom Department Store stocks premium international brands relating to makeup, perfumes and skincare, including Shu Uemura, SKII, MAC, L'Occitane, Urban Rittuale, Anna Sui, and Lancôme.
Central Chidlom has 3 floors dedicated to upmarket fashion brands like MaxMara, Cole Haan, Kate Spade New York, and Armani Jeans. Renowned Thai designers such as Thons, Vatanika, and Vickteerut are located on the 2nd floor.
The home décor department stocks kitchen appliances, glassware, utensils, bedding, and bathroom accessories. Children and teens have their own floor dedicated to toys and clothing. A large supermarket and wine cellar occupy the ground floor, where you can shop for imported produce and ready-to-eat meals.
Good to know about Central Chidlom in Bangkok
Central Chidlom in Bangkok has plenty of dining options, including standalone restaurants like Greyhound Café and The Terrace and Central FoodLoft, a modern food court on the 7th floor. This department store focuses on shopping and dining, so you won't find multi-screen cinemas or entertainment centres here.
Central Chidlom in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: 1027 Phloen Chit Rd, Lumphini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- BTS: Chidlom
- Tel: +66 (0)2 793 7777