Big C is one of the biggest supermarket chains in Thailand and at their Ratchadamri store you will find all the products you would expect: fresh produce, home appliances, discount fashion and a large alcohol selection. You will find lots of discounted items at Big C, as well as services in the building that might make it a worthwhile stop. Big C is actually situated on the second and third floors; on the ground floor you will find a range of high street fashion shops, discount jewellers, a vitamin centre and a bank.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
There is a postal service, hair salon and a kiddies amusement centre on the fourth floor, so you can feel good about letting the brats play while you get things done. On the third floor stock up on budget babywear, clothes and stationary and the fourth floor houses the Food Park. Movies are on the top floor, if you want to kick back. It's pretty big, but we can unfortunately not encourage you to take your rollerblades along.
- Opening Hours: 09:00 - 23:00
- Location: Ratchadamri Road (opposite CentralWorld)
- BTS: Chidlom