Big C Supercenter is one of the biggest supermarket chains in Thailand. At their Ratchadamri store in Bangkok, you’ll find all the products you’d expect: fresh produce, home appliances, discount fashion and a large alcohol selection.
You’ll find lots of discounted items at Big C, as well as services in the building that might make it a worthwhile stop. Big C is actually situated on the 2nd and 3rd floors. On the ground floor, you’ll find a range of high-street fashion shops, discount jewellers, a vitamin centre and a bank.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Big C also has a postal service, hair salon and a kiddies' amusement centre on the 4th floor, so you can feel good about letting the little ones play while you get things done. On the 3rd floor, you can stock up on budget babywear, clothes and stationery, while the 4th floor houses the Food Park. Movies are on the top floor if you want to kick back. You can easily find Big C on Ratchadamri Road, opposite CentralWorld.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 8am to 2am
- Location: 78 Soi Sukhumvit 63, Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- BTS: Chidlom
- Tel: +66 (0)2 714 8222