Amarin Plaza is a 5-storey shopping mall on Phloen Chit Road, close to Bangkok’s iconic Erawan Shrine. The mall is directly linked to the Chidlom BTS Skytrain Station and Erawan Bangkok Shopping Mall via a sky bridge. Stores include high-street and upmarket brands, as well as fitness centres, spas, beauty salons, and an extensive food court.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of Amarin Plaza Bangkok
The ground floor (Level 1) of Amarin Plaza Bangkok has a wide range of local and international brands, including Florcheim, Lamoung, and Delsey. You can also find McDonald’s and Starbucks on this level. Head to Level 2 for boutiques selling Thai souvenirs and fashion, as well as fitness gear and apparel.
Amarin Plaza Bangkok’s 3rd floor highlights contemporary Thai lifestyle collections, from wooden carvings and fine furnishings to handmade silk garments and accessories. The 4th floor is dedicated to food – the ‘Best Street Food of Bangkok’ food court spans over 3,000 sq m, with vendors selling affordable and authentic Thai cuisine.
If you want to work up a sweat while in Bangkok, Amarin Plaza Bangkok houses Anytime Fitness Gym on the ground floor and BASE Gym on Level 2. You can enjoy yoga, Pilates, and indoor cycling at Absolute You Studio.
Amarin Plaza Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 9pm
- Location: 496-502 Phloen Chit Rd, Lumphini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- BTS: Chidlom
- Tel: +66 (0)2 650 4704