Amarin Plaza Bangkok
Bangkok Shopping Centre0
The stylish Amarin Plaza is linked to Erawan Bangkok via a skybridge. The five-storey shopping plaza has an almost festive aura to it, drawing in a mixed crowd - from affluent Thais to expats and business travellers - with highly desirable brand names such as Guy Laroche, Valentino and Crocodile, to name but a few. Due to the diverse offerings splayed out, the theme of Amarin is woven around colour, or as they have it, 'Kolors of Style'.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Amarin Shopping Center
The top floor is devoted to creativity. Here, you can learn to play an instrument, dance the salsa, attend make-up school, send your children to art classes at 'Kolor Me' - or even turn them into human calculators at Kumon Math Academy.
The fourth floor highlights taste and features a casual and very affordable food court featuring fragrant Thai and Asian cuisine, as well as a spa, health center and Absolute Yoga Studio. The lower three levels offer an exciting variety of stand-alone stores. From the living, bright silks and pure cottons, fine furnishings and handmade garments to the notable rare antique silk of Come Thai, the third floor highlights contemporary Thai lifestyle collections.
There are also two bookstores on this level, Tokyodo and Bookazine. Intricate, jewel-like handicrafts by Narai Phand - endorsed by the Royal Thai Government - can be found on the second floor, the haven of culture. And on the ground, amongst designer brand leathers, jewels, lingerie and eyewear, is the vital activities hall, offering articles that reflect the season.
- Opening Hours: 09:00-21:00
- Location: 496-502 Ploenchit Road, Ratchaprasong Square
- BTS: Chidlom
- Tel: +66 (0) 2256 9111
You May Also Like