Thailand Creative and Design Centre (TCDC Design Centre) is a trendy design learning and resource facility, which has been created to give functional designers and entrepreneurs a platform to display their innovative ideas. This longstanding Bangkok design centre relocated to Charoenkrung Road in 2017 and you can now find this state-of-the-art facility inside an eighty-year-old building that once was the Bangkok General Post Office.
The complex consist of five floors, has a total space of 9,000 sq m, and is divided into six functional zones; namely, the Resource Center, Exhibition Gallery, and Creative Co-Working Space, and three innovative zones including Creative Business Center, Maker Space, and Material & Design Innovation Center.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
The design library of the Thailand Creative and Design Center is the biggest in Asia and has over 15,000 design books, videoes, multimedia, and films. A true blessing for designers is the creative space where they are allowed to show their inventions to the public at no expense. So if you are interested in this field, or would like to see some creative new inventions than you should definitely drop in and have a look.
In the surrounding area you can find more things to do as Charoenkrung Road is the oldest road in Bangkok and is becoming the new economical hub of the city as recently many old shophouses continue to be transformed to cool bars, restaurants and art galleries.
Thailand Creative & Design Centre
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 21:00 (closed on Monday)
- Address: 1160 Charoenkrung Road, Bangrak , Bangkok, Thailand
- Tel: +66 2105 7400