Bangkok Shopping Areas
Where to Shop in Bangkok
Where to start? It can be difficult to decide as choices are endless. Head for areas with a local reputation for good shopping and great bargains. Try Chinatown, around Sampeng Lane; Pahurat Textile Market; Pratunam Market for ready-to-wear clothing.
Hop on the Skytrain to Sukhumvit Road for antiques and handicraft shops. Siam area is abound with high-end shopping malls where sophisticated and funky clothes are available. If you want to experience something a little more adventurous, make your way for the huge weekend market at Chatuchak on the outskirts of town.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer