The Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok comprises 802 luxurious guestrooms in two adjacent towers, the Shangri-La Wing and the Krungthep Wing. All rooms have river or city views, and are decorated with classic Thai touches, including silk and teak finishings. Rooms in the exclusive Krungthep Wing offer garden balconies overlooking a private pool and the Chao Phraya River.
- Deluxe River View
- Deluxe Balcony
- Executive River View
- Executive Balcony
The exclusive Krungthep Wing offers a world of quiet, restful luxury inside a private enclave of the Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok. All rooms and suites have generous floorplans and a luxurious, Thai-inspired décor with high ceilings, chandeliers and spacious private balconies with memorable views of the Chao Phraya River.
The Krungthep Wing is conveniently located within a minute's walk to the Skytrain system, linking you quickly and easily to Bangkok's prime shopping and business districts. The wing is also home to our award-winning spa, Chi, which offers expansive, private treatment suites, including personal changing rooms and customised scents and oils.
A serene retreat inspired by the Shangri-La of legend, the Krungthep Wing includes the following benefits:
- A personal butler service and exclusive access to the private lobby, lounge and the wing's riverfront swimming pool
- Complimentary breakfast at the Riverside Lounge
- Daily newspaper and fresh tropical fruit in your room
- Fruit juice, soft drinks, tea or coffee at the lounge or by the pool, throughout the day
- Afternoon high tea, and early evening cocktails and canapés at the Riverside Lounge
- Sundowner cocktail and canapés delivered nightly to your room, with our compliments
- Complimentary pressing of two garments per guest per stay
- Use of laptop computers, available upon request
- Unlimited broadband Internet access in your room
- Wireless Internet access at the Riverside Lounge
- Priority restaurant and banquet reservations
- Full services of our dedicated Concierge team