Everything you need to Know about Sathorn
Stretching from Lumpini Park south to the river, Sathorn contains some of Bangkok's trendiest hotels like the Metropolitan, the Sukhothai and Banyan Tree. The area also boasts many upmarket serviced apartments and a variety of fine restaurants serving up excellent local and international cuisine.
The Bangkok Skytrain (BTS) runs along most part of this road with stations at Surasak and Saphan Taksin. Sathorn is one of Bangkok's 'newest' areas and has seen phenomenal growth over recent years, mostly as a result of its outstanding location close to prime areas like Silom, Siam, the riverside and Sukhumvit Road. It's particularly popular too with an ever-increasing expat community, long-stay visitors and business travellers.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Map of Sathorn
Popular Hotels in Sathorn