Getting Around Sathorn
Travel and Local Information Guide
Bangkok's Skytrain (BTS) runs along the southern part of Sathorn terminating at the riverfront (Saphan Taksin station).
Here you can catch a boat to the historical sights like the Grand Palace or to riverside hotels like the Oriental, The Peninsula or Shangri-La.
The BTS stations that serve Sathorn visitors and residence are Sala Daeng, Surasak and Chong Nonsi. Sala Daeng is situated on Silom Road, running adjacent to Sathorn. From here you can catch a motorcycle taxi or walk ten minutes to the next main road. Alternatively Chong Nonsi Station is situated on Naradhiwas Road, in closer proximity to the business district of Sathorn.
The northern part of Sathorn is well served by taxis. At the other end is Lumpini Park with an underground (MRT) station (Lumpini).
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Most Popular in Sathorn