Getting Around Sathorn
Travel and Local Information Guide
Bangkok's Skytrain (BTS) runs along the southern part of Sathorn terminating at the riverfront (Saphan Taksin station).
Here you can catch a boat to the historical sights like the Grand Palace or to riverside hotels like the Oriental, The Peninsula or Shangri-La.
The BTS stations that serve Sathorn visitors and residence are Sala Daeng, Surasak and Chong Nonsi. Sala Daeng is situated on Silom Road, running adjacent to Sathorn. From here you can catch a motorcycle taxi or walk ten minutes to the next main road. Alternatively Chong Nonsi Station is situated on Naradhiwas Road, in closer proximity to the business district of Sathorn.
The northern part of Sathorn is well served by taxis. At the other end is Lumpini Park with an underground (MRT) station (Lumpini).Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Most Popular in Sathorn