Getting Around Sathorn
Travel and Local Information Guide
Bangkok's Skytrain (BTS) runs along the southern part of Sathorn terminating at the riverfront (Saphan Taksin station).
Here you can catch a boat to the historical sights like the Grand Palace or to riverside hotels like the Oriental, The Peninsula or Shangri-La.
The BTS stations that serve Sathorn visitors and residence are Sala Daeng, Surasak and Chong Nonsi. Sala Daeng is situated on Silom Road, running adjacent to Sathorn. From here you can catch a motorcycle taxi or walk ten minutes to the next main road. Alternatively Chong Nonsi Station is situated on Naradhiwas Road, in closer proximity to the business district of Sathorn.
The northern part of Sathorn is well served by taxis. At the other end is Lumpini Park with an underground (MRT) station (Lumpini).Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour
Most Popular in Sathorn