Getting Around Bangkok Riverside
Travel and Local Information Guide
A major Skytrain terminus (Saphan Taksin) now connects with both boat and bus networks, providing easy access to the city's major shopping, entertainment and business areas.
Navigating your way along the river is just as easy and hassle-free, with the options of ferries, river taxis, tailboats and the Chao Phraya River Express Boat Service to choose from. All along the river, and mostly at important sights or attractions, are pier landings to get off, and ferries to transport passengers to the opposite sides of the river.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Most Popular in Riverside