Bangkok Rice Barge Cruise
Bangkok River Cruise Tours
This pleasant afternoon tour offers to give you a glimpse into Bangkok's early history, when life in the capital still revolved around the Chao Phraya River and its offshoot khlongs (canals). While modernisation has revolutionised the Chao Phraya riverscape, adding gleaming high rises and imposing concrete structures to the picture, the khlongs retain much of its charming character.
You only get half of the complete picture with a cruise down the main artery; this tour completes the other half with a journey down the complex system of Khlongs of Bangkok Noi. Starting with a speedboat journey up the river, passing Chinatown, the flower market at Pak Khlong, the Memorial Bridge and The Grand Palace, the boat then crosses over to the Bangkok Noi side, where you will experience local life as it once was along the lengths of Khlong Mon, Khlong Bangkhunsri and Khlong Chak Pra, and ending the first part of the tour at the majestic Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn).
The second part is all festive and fun. Leaving the long-tail boat behind, you will then embark a converted rice barge and enjoy a Thai fruit buffet along with ice-cold cocktails and mocktails, before bidding farewell to the afternoon back at the River City Pier.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.