Ayutthaya Overnight by Mekhala Cruise
Bangkok River Cruise Tours
What better way to experience Thailand’s picturesque riverside than on board an overnight cruise? Discover a treasure trove of architectural treasures of the two different eras – modern-day Rattanakosin and Ayutthaya of yesteryear – along the scenic Chao Phraya riverbanks as you luxuriate in the comforts of the tastefully decked out Mekhala Cruise – a boutique hotel that floats on water!
From Bangkok’s Grand Palace and Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun) to Ayutthaya’s Bang Pa-In Palace and ancient temple ruins, this journey brings you a complete picture of Thailand’s pre- and post-colonial historical and architectural heritage. Enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner of mouthwatering Thai cuisine, then surround yourself in the idyllic atmosphere of the night. Next morning, awaken to the river sunrise and board a long-tail speedboat to the heart of Ayutthaya city.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.