Ayutthaya Overnight by Mekhala Cruise
Bangkok River Cruise Tours
What better way to experience Thailand’s picturesque riverside than on board an overnight cruise? Discover a treasure trove of architectural treasures of the two different eras – modern-day Rattanakosin and Ayutthaya of yesteryear – along the scenic Chao Phraya riverbanks as you luxuriate in the comforts of the tastefully decked out Mekhala Cruise – a boutique hotel that floats on water!
From Bangkok’s Grand Palace and Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun) to Ayutthaya’s Bang Pa-In Palace and ancient temple ruins, this journey brings you a complete picture of Thailand’s pre- and post-colonial historical and architectural heritage. Enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner of mouthwatering Thai cuisine, then surround yourself in the idyllic atmosphere of the night. Next morning, awaken to the river sunrise and board a long-tail speedboat to the heart of Ayutthaya city.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.