Ayutthaya Overnight by Mekhala Cruise
Bangkok River Cruise Tours
Ayutthaya was once the capital of Siam, a great trading city and the envy of the region before being ransacked by the Burmese in 1767. This overnight boat trip includes a visit to its haunting ruins, the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, as well as spectacular views of the riverside, including the Grand Palace and Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun). The glorious Mekhala, a former rice barge transformed into a boutique hotel, provides your accommodation, complete with air-conditioned cabins, candle-lit dinner and chairs on deck to view life along the waterways. A rich, unforgettable journey.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.