Anantara Overnight Cruise
Bangkok River Cruise Tours
Dubbed “The Orient Express of the River”, Anantara Cruise is a journey for those in search for an unforgettable river cruise experience and those who choose to savour all the finer things in life.
Indulge in the luxury of a converted teakwood rice barge, fashioned in the style of a beautiful Thai villa, with opulent staterooms, forward sundeck and lounging-cum-dining area with panoramic river views, as you explore all the temples and attractions along the historic river trade route from Bangkok to the Siamese capital of Ayutthaya.
Relive the splendour of the Thailand’s past – and present – as you explore the grounds of Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and Wat Pananchoeng, embark on a merit-making journey at a riverfront temple, or explore Ayutthaya’s temple ruins on the elephant’s back. In between every adventure, enjoy a sumptuous menu of gourmet snacks, traditional English afternoon tea, Thai-inspired canapés and cocktails, all prepared to taste by an on board chef and his crew. Those who have been enchanted by the magic of Anantara Cruise will never forget the experience.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.