Anantara Overnight Cruise
Bangkok River Cruise Tours
Dubbed “The Orient Express of the River”, Anantara Cruise is a journey for those in search for an unforgettable river cruise experience and those who choose to savour all the finer things in life.
Indulge in the luxury of a converted teakwood rice barge, fashioned in the style of a beautiful Thai villa, with opulent staterooms, forward sundeck and lounging-cum-dining area with panoramic river views, as you explore all the temples and attractions along the historic river trade route from Bangkok to the Siamese capital of Ayutthaya.
Relive the splendour of the Thailand’s past – and present – as you explore the grounds of Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and Wat Pananchoeng, embark on a merit-making journey at a riverfront temple, or explore Ayutthaya’s temple ruins on the elephant’s back. In between every adventure, enjoy a sumptuous menu of gourmet snacks, traditional English afternoon tea, Thai-inspired canapés and cocktails, all prepared to taste by an on board chef and his crew. Those who have been enchanted by the magic of Anantara Cruise will never forget the experience.Read More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.