Ayutthaya by Grand Pearl Cruise
Bangkok River Cruise Tours
The palaces and temples of Ayutthaya never fail to inspire awe – and respect – among those who have stepped on their grounds. Seeing what’s remained of this ransacked city, one can’t help but imagine the splendour that once graced the skyline of this ancient capital. Today a UNESCO World Heritage City, Ayutthaya was a prosperous trade and political capital of Siam for over 400 years.
This tour by Grand Pearl Cruise introduces you to Ayutthaya’s rich historical and architectural heritage, starting at Bang Pa-In Summer Palace and temple ruins of the 14th and 16th centuries. You will then embark on the luxurious Grand Pearl cruise ship for the return journey to Bangkok. A superb lunch buffet and fascinating scenery along the two Chao Phraya riverbanks complete the memorable experience.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.