Ayutthaya by Grand Pearl Cruise
Bangkok River Cruise Tours
The palaces and temples of Ayutthaya never fail to inspire awe – and respect – among those who have stepped on their grounds. Seeing what’s remained of this ransacked city, one can’t help but imagine the splendour that once graced the skyline of this ancient capital. Today a UNESCO World Heritage City, Ayutthaya was a prosperous trade and political capital of Siam for over 400 years.
This tour by Grand Pearl Cruise introduces you to Ayutthaya’s rich historical and architectural heritage, starting at Bang Pa-In Summer Palace and temple ruins of the 14th and 16th centuries. You will then embark on the luxurious Grand Pearl cruise ship for the return journey to Bangkok. A superb lunch buffet and fascinating scenery along the two Chao Phraya riverbanks complete the memorable experience.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.