4 Days River Kwai Cruise
Bangkok River Cruise Tours
The RV River Kwai, the first inland cruise ship in Thailand, is a newly built colonial style river cruiser based on designs used by the original Irrawaddy Flotilla which was founded in Burma in 1865 and by the 1920s was the largest privately owned fleet of ships in the world.
The RV River Kwai carries a maximum of 20 passengers in 10 teakwood cabins (single deck) and operates on a 4 days/3 nights year round program every Monday-Thursday and Thursday-Sunday on both Upstream and Downstream programs alternately.
The RV River Kwai opens up an entirely new area for river tourism in Kanchanaburi province west of Bangkok. Every morning and afternoon land excursions are offered to visit attractions along the river including temples, historic sites, Khmer ruins, waterfalls, war cemeteries, hot springs, the bridge on the River Kwai, and local attractions, etc.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.
- Though every effort will be made to ensure that the published itinerary is followed as closely as possible, given uncertain river and other local conditions, all schedules and itineraries may be subject to alterations and delays at short notice.
- The ship's purser and captain are jointly responsible for passengers' comfort and safety. Passengers must accept their decisions and instructions.
- Whilst our crew do everything in their power to facilitate landings, access to the ship at certain river stations can be difficult, with steep and sometimes slippery riverbanks. Elderly clients should consult their doctor to ensure that they are fit for travel. Wheel chairs are not allowed.
- In the case of water levels being too high or low or defects to the vessel beyond the control of the shipping line an alternative itinerary will be offered to passengers after consultation between the ship's captain and Cruise Asia Ltd. management, subject to accommodation and meals being maintained on board the vessel unless by prior agreement with the Charterer.
- Should it prove difficult to embark or disembark passengers at the scheduled points Cruise Asia Ltd. is not liable to bear any extra cost of transporting passengers to and from the revised point of embarkation or disembarkation unless passengers or their agents have purchased a complete package tour which includes land services from us. Any reason for changing the points of embarkation or disembarkation can not count as a reason for cancelling this contract.
- Clients should seek advice from their doctor regarding relevant inoculations and prophylactics for travel in Thailand.
- Clients must be fully insured to cover any risk of medical repatriation and the Cruise Asia Ltd. is in no way responsible for such liabilities.
- Once a booking has been received through a sales agent or directly from the passenger a contract exists between the Company and the client and these terms and conditions must be adhered to by both parties.
- Unless otherwise agreed agents are responsible for the transfer of their clients to and from the ship on time and in the event of a late arrival the ship is not obliged to delay departure thereby upsetting tight schedules.
- The company accepts no liability or responsibility for loss or damage to passenger's property whilst on board a company vessel.
- During the river stops on the company provide an escorted service but not always a licensed guide service. If passengers wish to bring their own state-licensed guide then guide accommodation in the crew quarters may be offered subject to availability at a special rate.
- The company reserve the right to refuse to allow anyone on board if a ticket cannot be produced and the company can not guarantee the exact allocation of cabins and deck location which may in the event of extenuating circumstances differ from the cabin number indicated on the ticket.
- Within the ticket price fuel costs have been calculated on average prices as of the publication of this document. Should fuel prices rise by more than 10% Cruise Asia Ltd. will be entitled to impose a fuel supplement equivalent to the amount by which the fuel price exceeds the price allowed for in the contract.
- It is not permitted to allow any breed of animal on board.
- Infants below the age of 4 years may sleep in their parent's cabin without extra charge but the Cruise Asia Ltd. cannot guarantee the availability of a cot. Children of 4 years and + must solely occupy a berth and pay full rate
- In the event of a dispute the law of the country in which the vessel is operating will apply.
- The company reserves the right to change the vessel without notice.
- Payment terms and cancellation policy is printed on an invoice issued for each booking whether for an individual or for a group. Clients and their agents must abide these terms and the company reserve the right to either cancel an existing reservation or to refuse passage in the event that these terms have not been adhered to.
- In the event that one passenger enters into a commercial or other form of relationship or arrangement with another passenger the company is no way liable for the obligations of one passenger to another passenger or any claim arising thereof. If as a result of any such relationship or arrangement entered into without the involvement of the company by prior agreement then the company is in no way liable for any claims from either party of any nature whatsoever.