Saneh Jaan Restaurant is a stylish restaurant that offers an elegant take on heritage Thai cuisine. The style of the room evokes early 20th century European design and the historic photos of old world Thailand add to the ambiance.
The menu features traditional Thai dishes made with only the finest local ingredients, including black bean curd, hand-pounded curry paste, dried rice noodles, glass noodles and vegetables that are grown organically nearby. The dishes are a hand-chosen selection of Thai recipes from a number of different locations around the country. Try the crispy sweet and sour vermicelli with grilled freshwater prawns or the cumin-leaf curry with free-range chicken.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
The restaurant also offers a great selection of drinks to pair with the complex, fragrant, spicy and exciting food choices. The drinks selection includes herbal teas, classic cocktails and fine wines. It can be a little bit pricey, but you get what you pay for and it is a superb opportunity to enjoy bold Thai flavours done to a high standard in a swanky setting.
Saneh Jaan Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 17:00 - 22:00 everyday
- BTS: Ratchadamri Station
- Address: G/F, Sindhorn Tower, 130-132 Wireless Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok
- Tel: +66 (0)2 650 9880