Karma Kamet is already an established brand of aromatic products in Bangkok, but it has now also opened up this lovely little café in Sukhumvit, behind Emporium Shopping Mall. As well as a scattered menu of European and Asian dishes, KarmaKamet features lifestyle products, fragrances and homeware. The design is quite incredible, crossed between an apothecary and barn with bottles and baskets spread throughout.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
The menu focuses on brunch, with lots of indulgent breakfast foods such as french toast, crab eggs benedict and frittata. It also offers breakfast, including dishes such as Lemon Pasta with tomato confit and goat cheese and foie gras pasta with truffle oil. For dessert there are plenty of yummy treats, including ice cream, cake cubes and ridiculous poufs of cotton candy that are bigger than your head. The main dishes range between 300-600 baht each.
There is a lot of attention to detail in the decor of this chic rustic bohemian space, with potpourri sacks on the ceiling, essential oils on display in vintage medicine cupboards, handwritten letters within the coasters, specially printed newspapers lining the tables and other cute retro accents. It has a wonderfully charming vibe and it would be a great place for brunch with your best friend, or just a nice spot to cosy up with a cup of coffee and write in your journal.
KarmaKamet Diner Bangkok
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 23:00 everyday
- BTS: Phrom Phong
- Address: 30/1 Sukhumvit Soi 24 Bangkok
- Tel: +66 (0)2 262 0700 1