Eat Sight Story is a quirky new spot that serves delicious Thai fusion cuisine and an exciting array of cocktails, complete with views of Wat Arun and the Chao Phraya River. It is a delightful surprise hidden down an alleyway, quite unassuming and you might not find it if you didn’t know what you were looking for. It’s the ideal spot to relax and watch the colours of the sunset reflected in the river, then admire the sparkling evening lights of the temples.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
The European-Asian decor of the restaurant is vintage and eclectic, with knick-knacks and antiques from all over the world. It is a bit pricey for Thai food, with main dishes at around 200-400 baht, but when you consider the service and the incredible location, this riverside restaurant offers great value for money.
The food is a unique fusion combination of Asian spices with a European influence, such as pizza with spicy pork and basil and grilled sea bass. It’s easy to linger there for hours while watching the river and enjoying delicious food.
Eat Sight Story
- Opening Hours: Mon - Thu 11:00 - 22:00, Fri - Sun 11:00 - 23:00
- Location: At the end of soi Tha tien Maharaj Road, Phranakorn, Bangkok
- Tel: +66 (0)2 622 2163