Easy DIY Thai Recipes
Bangkok Restaurants & Dining
Undoubtedly one of the most popular cuisine in the world, Thai food ranks high on anyone's food list. Not only it is tasty and spicy, it's nutritious and most of the dishes contain very little fat. Given these ideal qualities, people tend to think that cooking Thai food is a rocket science. In fact, Thai food is actually very simple as there are not many complicated techniques involved. Now you can enjoy cooking the likes of 'Tom Yum Goong', 'Laab Moo', and 'Pad Thai' as well as eating it in the comfort of your own home. Although finding the right ingredients can be a hassle for those living outside Thailand, remember that there's no hard and fast rule, just substitute what you have for what you don't and be creative.
Have a go at our Do-It-Yourself popular Thai recipes. Discover the Jamie Oliver in you, bring out the wok and let the stir-fry begin!
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer