Eagle’s Nest Restaurant is the rooftop bar and restaurant at Sala Arun Hotel. It overlooks the Chao Phraya River, with a stunning view of the famous landmarks on the opposite bank of the river. It’s the ideal spot to enjoy a few drinks with someone special while watching the sunset.
The menu features cocktails and Thai food at a reasonable price. Although the spotlight is on the view and not the food, the nibbles are still quite tasty. You can enjoy a cold beer with your sunset view for only around 150 baht and the food prices are within the range of other mid-range Bangkok restaurants.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
On the deck area of the restaurant you have an unobstructed view of the river and can watch the sun go down behind the iconic temple and symbol of the city, Wat Arun. On the other side you can admire Wat Pho and the glittering Grand Palace.
The best time to visit is at 17:30 or 18:00 so that you can get there just before the sun starts to go down. It is located on the top floor of the Sala Arun Hotel. To get there, enter the hotel lobby and then climb the twisting wooden staircase.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Eagle's Nest Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 17:30 - 23:00 everyday
- Address: 47-49 Soi Phen Pi Marn, Tha Tien (off Maharaj Road)
- Tel: +66 (0)2 221 9158-9