Eagle’s Nest Restaurant is the rooftop bar and restaurant at Sala Arun Hotel. It overlooks the Chao Phraya River, with a stunning view of the famous landmarks on the opposite bank of the river. It’s the ideal spot to enjoy a few drinks with someone special while watching the sunset.
The menu features cocktails and Thai food at a reasonable price. Although the spotlight is on the view and not the food, the nibbles are still quite tasty. You can enjoy a cold beer with your sunset view for only around 150 baht and the food prices are within the range of other mid-range Bangkok restaurants.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
On the deck area of the restaurant you have an unobstructed view of the river and can watch the sun go down behind the iconic temple and symbol of the city, Wat Arun. On the other side you can admire Wat Pho and the glittering Grand Palace.
The best time to visit is at 17:30 or 18:00 so that you can get there just before the sun starts to go down. It is located on the top floor of the Sala Arun Hotel. To get there, enter the hotel lobby and then climb the twisting wooden staircase.
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
When you stay at Sala Arun, you'll be in a great location, within just a 10-minute walk of Wat Pho and Wat Arun.Guests looking for a bite to eat can check out the restaurant, and the bar/lounge is the perfect spot to grab a drink at the end of the day.Rooms offer balconies, flat-screen TVs, and refrigerators. Read More...
Eagle's Nest Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 17:30 - 23:00 everyday
- Address: 47-49 Soi Phen Pi Marn, Tha Tien (off Maharaj Road)
- Tel: +66 (0)2 221 9158-9