Crying Thaiger Restaurant was created by the same people behind Daniel Thaiger, the incredibly popular burger truck in Bangkok. This sit-down restaurant expands the menu beyond burgers to also include barbequed steaks, lamb, pork and more. Try the Mediterranean Lamb Burger along with the dangerously addictive truffle fries. And of course, the menu includes the legendary Thai dish Crying Tiger which consists of grilled steak with a chili dipping sauce so hot it will bring tears to your eyes.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Crying Thaiger is a great place to go if you are craving high quality Western food and you want something flavourful and creative that is a little different than your ordinary hamburger. The cool and laid back rooftop space is decorated in a modern, minimalist style with a long bar facing a narrow kitchen complete with charcoal grill and flat-top griddle.
A large wall mural tells the backstory of the restaurant, from its Los Angeles origins to the famous food truck to the present. The restaurant is just around the corner from a host of bars and clubs in Thonglor.
Crying Thaiger Restaurant
- Opening Hours: 17:00 - 23:00 everyday
- BTS: Thonglor Station
- Address: 27/1 Sukhumvit Soi 51, Bangkok, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)97 052 8861